Sunday, April 15, 2012

Kaoru Kikuchi



"I love men who I can just look at and gives me inspiration. Someone who is talented and creative in many ways and is filled with great ideas. It turns me on big time"
Kaoru Kikuchi is our new cover model of the month. If you ask Kaoru where she comes from, she will of course tell you she is Japanese, but in reality she is a real 360° cosmopolitan person. Kaoru can call Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Taipei home. And she is not just a very beautiful model, she is a TV and internet producer and… an architect. "I hate to work" she told us while shooting this cover model feature "I only do things that I am passionate about, so my personal and professional ambitions are always together. My ambition is to brand myself as an international female entrepreneur".
And an entrepreneur she is. Kaoru currently has her own pearl and lingerie line called KOZO, which she has been wearing in this cover model shoot, as well as her Mandarin language learning project called SexyMandarin which has been so scandulous that it got 260,000 views on youtube in the last 2 months and on Taiwan TV… and that's not all… she runs an Ostrich farm in Palawan with 150 ostriches right now… curious to know more about our new cover model Kaoru? Read on for the full interview, and do not forget to browse the gallery of pictures you can find below. Alessio Cristianini
How long have you been modeling and how did you start?

To be honest I've only been modeling since I was 23 so that would make it 2 years. I used to be 13 kg heavier and never have dreamt of becoming a model. I started my own jewelry business at 22 and I had no money to hire a model. I decided to just use myself to save costs. I was also pretty stressed with my first business and naturally lost 13 kg, I put photos of my collections online and an agency contacted me.

Three words to describe yourself
The 3 C's. Curious, Competitive, but Clumsy.
Your best quality is...
Following my instinct and doing whatever that comes up in my head immediately.
And a bad aspect of your personality?
I try to do everything by myself and in the end, the day has only 24 hours and I have to accept that sometimes it is just impossible.
The craziest thing you have ever done in your life
Before I became a model and an entrepreneur, I was actually an architect.
I decided it was not for me, and when I graduated from a UK university, bought the next flight to Shanghai not knowing anyone there, and even withdrawing US equivalent of only 10 USD from the bank thinking that it was enough for me to go from the airport to the hotel by taxi! It was crazy but sometimes I feel you have to do something absolutely crazy to change your life.
And the most embarrassing moment of your life?
Actually it is not THE only embarrassing moment of my life and I do this all the time but I keep entering a male bathroom in a public toilet and only realize when I see men actually urinating in the bathroom!
Your hobbies?
I love to create things, seriously anything creative from drawing cartoons for my project, to photographing models to oil painting!
Your favorite music?
I actually did a music video for a movie released last year in the US. I definitely LOVED that song! TRACK YOU DOWN for the movie DEEP GOLD. Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqZSsmaw3nU&feature=player_embedded
Your personal and professional ambitions are...
I hate to work, I only do things that I am passionate about, so my personal and professional ambitions are always together. My ambition is to brand myself as an international female entrepreneur. Currently I have my pearl and lingerie line called KOZO (www.kozo.com), as well as my Mandarin language learning project called SexyMandarin which has been so scandalous that it got 260,000 views on youtube in the last 2 months and on Taiwan TV(www.sexymandarin.com), as well as running an Ostrich farm in Palawan where we have 150 ostriches right now. (http://www.facebook.com/ostrichfarms)
What attracts you in a man?
I love men who I can just look at and gives me inspiration. Someone who is talented and creative in many ways and is filled with great ideas. It turns me on big time.
The most stupid compliment you ever received...
"Your English is really good", and I always think to myself, "Of course!! My parents put me in international school since I was 3! What do you expect!?".
What do you like the most in your body?
I have to say my nails, although I know they are just dead cells! They are so strong and looks good in nail polish.
Flat shoes or high heels?
Of course high heels, can't live without them! I am not such a tall model!
Cotton underwear or lace lingerie?
I always like to have myself portrayed sexy in lacy lingerie, cotton is just too casual and Abercrombie style for me.
How important is sex in your life?
I only like to share my sex life with one person and someone special. It is really important for me to keep that up with my partner, intimacy really is something that builds your relationship in a healthy way.



http://www.adversus.asia/models/kaoru-kikuchi/

No comments:

Post a Comment