Monday, October 25, 2010

Kids Are Quick

Kids Are Quick

____________ _________ _________ _____

TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America .

MARIA: Here it is.

TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ?

CLASS: Maria.

____________ _________ _________ ______

TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?

JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.

____________ _________ _________ _________ ___

TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'

GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D- I-A-L'

TEACHER: No, that's wrong

GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it. (I Love this kid)

____________ _________ _________ _________ _____

TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?

DONALD: H I J K L M N O.

TEACHER: What are you talking about?

DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.

____________ _________ _________ ____

TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.

WINNIE: Me!

____________ _________ _________ _________ ___

TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?

GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.

____________ _________ _________ _________

TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. '

MILLIE: I is..

TEACHER: No, Millie..... Always say, 'I am.'

MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'

____________ _________ _________ __

TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?

LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand.

____________ _________ _________ ________

TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?

SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.

____________ _________ _________

TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?

CLYDE : No, sir. It's the same dog.

____________ _________ _________ _____

TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?

HAROLD: A teacher

____________ _________ _________ __



Tiếng Việt Rất Giống Tiếng Nhật!

Một giáo sư ngôn ngữ học người Nhật đến xứ Thần Kinh lần đầu. Vừa đặt chân xuống ga xe lửa Huế, trong cái không khí ồn ào, gấp gáp của 1 nhà ga đông khách, nghe hai người bạn Huế nói chuyện với nhau, tiếng còn, tiếng mất, nhà ngôn ngữ học vui mừng, về thẳng khách sạn, gởi ngay báo cáo sơ khởi về Viện Đại Học Tokyo, quả quyết rằng tiếng Việt cùng một gia đình với tiếng... Nhật.

Mời bạn cùng "nghe" mấy mẩu đối thoại đó. Xin đọc thật nhanh, nhanh như người sợ trễ tàu.


- Mi đi ga ni?
- Tau đi ga ni. Mi đi ga mô?
- Ga tê. Tau đi ga tê
- Ga tê ga chi? Răng đông như ri?
- Chi mô! Khi mô mi đi?
- Mau mi. Mi lo đi đi.
- Tau đi nghe mi!

No comments:

Post a Comment